Quad Water Leak Sensor
Requires Ethernet Tag Manager.
Long range wireless water-leak sensor with water and scratch proof coating. Designed to replace Water/Soil-Moisture Sensor (to be discontinued unless there is strong customer feedback.) With 10-bit resolution ambient temperature sensor slightly improved to 0.2°C resolution. The CR2450 battery installed has 3x capacity than in regular tags and is now replaceable.
- Flooding notification with resistive water presence sensor
- Ambient temperature logging and notification with 0.2°C resolution sensor
- Logging interval programmable from 30 seconds to 4 hours. The "transmit multiple data points at a time" mode improves battery life and allows shorter logging interval
- Water proof coating to prevent splashes (the square part of the sensor must be above water level for the wireless to function)
- Out-of-range/back-in-range notifications
- Unlimited storage of logged temperature and soil moisture data on cloud (can be deleted any time)
- See Product Introduction and Specifications page
What's New vs. Water/Moisture Sensor 2.0:
- Replaceable battery for much longer useful life and reduction of e-waste
- Gold plated detectors resist corrosion and improve detection reliability / product life
- 4 independent detectors with different detection threshold allow programming of detection sensitivity (from app can choose to be notified when any, 2 or more, 3 or more, or all detects water) and reliability afforded by the redundancy.
- Scratch, water and chemical resistant coating over the entire circuit board and battery. Replacing battery causes the battery to lose the coating but the product itself remains protected against water / corrosion.
- Analog voltage logging/monitoring mode: One of the 4 detector can be programmed from app to serve as 0-3V analog voltage input to connect to 3rd party sensors with analog output.
- The soil-moisture / water level sensor has been removed for more compact size.
Supports PC/Mac through a web browser, app push notification: iOS 10.0 and above, Android 6 and above. Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.