Requires an Ethernet Tag Manager.
Wireless reed (Hall effect) sensor for monitoring door/window. Uses CR2450 battery which provides 3x battery life compared with regular Wireless Tags to reduce battery exchange labor. 3 year battery life is expected.
With matching magnet piece and mounting screws.
Uses low power Hall effect sensor and matching magnet to detect open/close of any gap, works on any door/windows.
- Door/window open/close logging and notification with contact based door/window sensor
- Temperature logging with internal 0.02°C resolution temperature sensor (+/-0.4°C error)
- Can connect DS18B20 series external waterproof digital temperature probe (instructions)
- Air humidity logging with 0.12% resolution RH sensor (+/-1% error)
- Logging interval programmable from 15 seconds to 4 hours
- Fast too hot/cold/humid/dry notifications independent of logging interval
- Out-of-range/back-in-range notification
- Unlimited storage of logged temperature, humidity and motion event data on cloud (can be deleted any time)
Battery: Installed, CR2450 x 1 (replaceable, where to buy)
Supports PC/Mac through a web browser, app push notification: iOS 6.0 and above, Android 4.4 and above.
has a rating of 4.4 stars
based on 37 reviews.