If you have a wine cellar in your house, you probably know that keeping it at constant temperature is important.

If it is cold at night but hot during the day, the air inside each bottle contracts and expands, gradually loosen the cork, spoiling the wine inside. Temperature variation as little as 3°C can be bad for your wine.

If air humidity is too low, the cork can dry up, if too high, mold can grow. While human prefers dryer climate, the optimum humidity for wine storage is between 60% and 80%.

How do you check that your wine cellar temperature is stable enough, and humidity is always optimal, without staring at the thermometer 24/7? And what can do you if it is not?

You will need:

Needless to say, you will get super easy to use temperature/humidity graphs (Example from actual wine cellar #1, #2, #3, #4, #5) by just placing the Wireless Tag inside the cellar, from which you can check daily temperature and humidity variations.

First enable temperature and humidity monitoring from the Wireless Tag main interface (from clicking on the temperature and humidity buttons).

Now you can use these IFTTT applets: turn on heat, turn off heat, turn on humidifier, turn off humidifier.  KumoApp, however, will provide more flexibility.

After setup, you launch either iPhone or Android app for Wireless Tag while connected to the same WiFi as your WeMo plug. It should find the WeMo, and allows you to link the WeMo (from "+Associate" screen) so that it can be used by KumoApps.

Click the green KumoApp button. You will see these screens. Pick an app (rules) that allows you turn on a Wemo switch when it is too cold, and off when back to normal. There is also apps to turn on a Wemo switch when it is too dry, and turn it off when back to normal. Some KumoApps allows you to delay the turning on. You can also fine adjust the temperature monitoring in main interface to only trigger the KumoApp when N successive too cold/too dry readings are obtained.

When KumoApp was first released 5 years ago, it had been much less reliable. Since then, we have been continuously improving its reliability, and now KumoApp is entirely different from that time. We are confident to recommend using it this way.

‹ Go back to the blog

Comments

• Posted by Priscilla Teel on August 30, 2020

YOU NEED FAST PROXY SERVERS ?

Check it out this Anonymous and Private Proxy Servers.
    HTTP & SOCKS5 Proxy supported.
    IP Authentication or Password Authentication available.
    HERE: https://bit.ly/3ifZkmL

• Posted by https://liveone9.com/ on August 25, 2020

Be different. Even asking questions about small things out of nowhere will get her attention and the wheels will start turning in her mind. If you ask her about her and all the things that make her that one person out of 6 or 7 billion other people, you are one step ahead of the rest.
    Complements of her choices (style, hair), her interests, just pay attention to what she’s photographing and try to relate to it. People take pictures of their interests, mostly. So pretty much anything she’s taking a pic of is probably something she likes
    카지노사이트

• Posted by https://vfv79.com/ on August 25, 2020

Then I’ve had a guy, without asking me directly through other people, find out what things I liked, what I wanted in life, my favorite things, what books I’ve read, what movies I loved, my goals and dreams just so he could go a step further – which by the way, got my attention!
    It didn’t matter who he was or how different we were, the fact that he spent all that time thinking about me, wanting to know me, discovering things I wanted or liked just so he could know me in order to have more of an in depth conversation was something different from the normal, casual comment.
    카지노사이트

• Posted by https://www.nolza2000.com on August 25, 2020

You can say how good looking a girl is all day long. There are so many pretty, even beautiful girls. But honestly she’s heard that before. If you really take notice of her and what she wants, likes, needs, and you use that to get closer to her (with honorable intentions behind it) it will blow her away. It goes beyond compliments.
    It goes beyond compliments. I’ve had a guy compliment me, and it’s nice but I’m the type where I’ve always felt uncomfortable to be put on the spot like that (long story but this ties into my childhood). However, it’s nice to hear.
    카지노

• Posted by Muriel Fitzsimmons on August 20, 2020

YOU NEED POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS THAT BUY FROM YOU ?

I’m talking about a better promotion method than all that exists on the market right now, even better than email marketing.
    Just like you received this message from me, this is exactly how you can promote your business or product.

CLAIM YOUR FREE TEST=> https://bit.ly/Good_Promotion

• Posted by Finlay Blamey on August 11, 2020

BEST PROGRAM FOR ADVERTISEMENT!

XRumer is the best program for advertisement!
    It’s have CAPTCHA recognizer, email verificator, and a lot of other functions…

This software will help to increase traffic to website to hundreds, thousands times.
    Program have a rich seven year history, which use experience of professionals in search engine optimization.
    Appreciate and use a truly unique and powerful XRumer program, can both professionals and beginners.
    MORE INFO=> https://bit.ly/39RzWR4

• Posted by Joseph Yeo on August 09, 2020

BEST PROGRAM FOR ADVERTISEMENT!

XRumer is the best program for advertisement!
    It’s have CAPTCHA recognizer, email verificator, and a lot of other functions…

MORE INFO=> https://bit.ly/39RzWR4

• Posted by ubibotuk on September 04, 2019

Hello, wireless temperature sensors has ability to detect the accurate temperature and humidity in your wine storage and notify us via internet. Temperature control is most important for store wine safely. I suggest you to use WS1 wireless temperature sensor for accurate environment report. It provides the secure access to monitoring data from anywhere. Keep it Up!

• Posted by Jason on March 19, 2019

Great post. I like to see examples of how Wireless Tags can be used. It would be great to see more ideas like this occasionally.